At KlubDewelopera.pl, we respect the privacy of its Users. Bearing in mind the above, we hereby publish a document explaining the principles and method of collecting, processing and using information about users of our website (hereinafter: Users) and using our services as the administrator of personal data. The following provisions also constitute an information clause within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, commonly known as “GDPR”.
The administrator of personal data provided by Users is
Dewelopuj Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kminkowa 27A2,
81-198 Kosakowo, Poland.
In any matter related to personal data, the User may contact us as the Administrator by sending an e-mail to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
II. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The protection of your personal data is our priority. We have prepared the information contained in the policy in order to inform you in a clear and concise manner about the collection, use, processing, storage, etc. of your personal data.
- We protect your personal data with appropriate security measures.
- We only collect the necessary data and store it for no longer than required.
- We use personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
III. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process the personal data of our Users for the following purpose:
- Data collected via forms – will usually be processed for marketing purposes, i.e. sending offers, information about promotions and events, invitations to events / webinars, educational and promotional messages, newsletter based on your consent (i.e. art. 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
- Data necessary to perform the contract, services (dedicated forms, e-mail contact, telephone calls):
- performance of the contract (establishing cooperation, concluding a contract and any other operations used to achieve these goals), in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. B GDPR;
- to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, in particular in the field of accounting and tax settlements, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. C GDPR
- resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party, for which the Administrator considers in particular: investigation and defense against claims; as well as performing analytics, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. F GDPR
IV. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
Personal data may be disclosed to employees or associates of the Company, as well as entities providing support to the Company, in particular suppliers of IT systems and IT services, marketing services, as well as business partners in accordance with concluded contracts and entities authorized under the law.
Your data may be stored on servers located outside the EEA, because we use an external CRM / mailing system by MailerLite on the basis of a transfer agreement concluded with this entity, based on the so-called EU Standard Contractual Clauses. MailerLite confirms the fulfillment of European requirements in the area of secure data processing. At any time, you have the option of obtaining further information from the Data Administrator and receiving a copy of the personal data transferred outside the EEA.
V. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Data collected by means of forms on the basis of consent – will be processed until the consent is revoked
- Data necessary to perform the contract, services (dedicated forms, e-mail contact, phone calls):
- performance of the contract – to the extent necessary to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (B) of the GDPR) – for the period of cooperation;
- settling the performance of the contract between the parties, including payment – to the extent necessary to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (B) of the GDPR) – for the period of cooperation;
- implementation of obligations in the field of enforcement of claims – in order to fulfill obligations in the field of enforcement of claims arising from the Code of Civil Procedure, the Act on enforcement proceedings in administration, the Act on court bailiffs (Article 6 (1) (C) of the GDPR) – by 3 years from the last deduction;
- fulfillment of accounting obligations – in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the Accounting Act (Article 6 (1) (C) of the GDPR) – for 5 years from the end of the year in which the event occurred;
- fulfillment of tax obligations – in order to fulfill obligations resulting from tax regulations, in particular the Tax Ordinance (Article 6 (1) (C) of the GDPR) – for 5 years from the end of the tax year;
- pursuing claims or defending against claims – in order to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in pursuing his property or non-property rights or protection against claims against the administrator, in accordance with general provisions, in particular with the Civil Code (Article 6 (1) letter F RODO) – for 3 years from the end of cooperation.
VI. AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING (PROFILING)
(Applies only to people who have consented to the processing of data for marketing purposes)
Your data is profiled, i.e. we track the history of the opening of e-mail correspondence in order to later send useful information related to his / her interests.
Such profiling does not have any legal effects or affect your situation in any other significant way.
Automated decision-making takes place in the CRM system – an internal database for managing contacts, gathering information and planning sales and marketing activities.
In other cases, your data will not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling
VII. THE RIGHTS OF THE USER WHO DATA CONCERNS
The user is obliged to provide current and true data.
Each user whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to:
- access to your data
- rectify them
- deletion of data,
- processing restrictions,
- data portability,
- to object to the processing of your personal data based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR Regulations, including profiling based on these provisions. Then we are no longer allowed to process this personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if the processing is based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The use of the rights set out in the paragraph above may be implemented by sending to the e-mail address email@example.com an appropriate request with the name and e-mail address of the user or by sending a written statement to the address of the Administrator’s office
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2 in Warsaw, Poland
VIII. SOCIAL MEDIA
We process personal data of participants visiting our social media profiles who have performed at least one of the following activities:
- Clicking “Like” or “Follow”
- Publishing a comment on the Administrator’s post
- Publish the Administrator’s review on the given portal
- Send a message via a given social platform
The data is processed solely for the purpose of communicating with the users of the profile on a given social platform: answers to a given question or reply to a comment and is not transferred outside the given social platform.
The scope of data processed as part of the Administrator’s profiles in social media includes:
- user ID, such as full name
- user account identification
- profile picture
- photos posted by a given user on the Administrator’s profile (e.g. in a comment)
- content of comments
- content of messages sent via the given social platform
- anonymous statistical data collected through cookies.
Personal data is made available to the owner of the Facebook jumping portal on the non-changeable rules regarding data specified by Facebook available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that we do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the transnational nature of the data flow within Facebook. Facebook may transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
At the same time, we point out that Facebook declares that it will use typical contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and rely on the decisions of the European Commission stating an adequate level of data protection in relation to specific countries – more at:https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
IX. EXTERNAL LINKS
X. COOKIES POLICY
- On our websites, we use the services of external websites, such as Google Analytics and Facebook. Details whose rules can be found on the pages https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl and https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/, of course, in harmony and respect for privacy. The tools and services of these websites help to develop our Website as best and as efficiently as possible.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website’s pages;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Each type of browser offers the ability to block and delete cookies.
XI. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
or how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
If you do not want to receive cookies to your browser, you can change its settings!
For your convenience, we provide links to manage cookie settings in various web browsers / systems, Check what you are using and follow the instructions:
Remember, however, that it is thanks to all these files and services that you can log in automatically or display this website in a personalized way.